Chicken Alfredo Crescent bake is another crescent roll recipe with a new take on an old recipe. Crescent roll dough with Chicken Alfredo in the middle.
Crescent Roll Recipes
Crescent rolls can change up many recipes, create new recipes OR go along with recipes. Instead of answering questions in this recipe, I’ll be posting different recipes that use crescent rolls or crescent roll sheets.
Crescent Breakfast Roll
This Breakfast Crescent Roll Up is scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and cheese all rolled up in crescent dough, then baked. I made something similar with my Bacon Cheeseburger Roll Up. Only, it’s for dinner. This is for breakfast.
Sausage Breakfast Crescents
What should I fix for breakfast? Sausage Breakfast Crescents – sausage, egg, and cheese roll ups with crescent rolls. Heat n Go!
Individual Chicken Pot Pies
Individual Chicken Pot Pies made with crescent rolls as the crust. The filling is hearty and full of creamy goodness. Bonus…you get your own pot pie all to yourself!!
Here are couple more. I’m adding these just to get those creative juices flowing in that brain of yours. You could make a dish somewhat like the Chicken Alfredo Crescent Bake. Put one of your favorite dishes in between some crescent dough.
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Chicken Alfredo Crescent Bake
- Frying Pan
- 8×8 baking dish or 8×8 cake pan
- 1 Can Crescent Rolls, Refrigerated
- 2 Chicken Breasts, Boneless
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Cups Broccoli
- 1 Jar (15 oz) Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Basil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder May sub Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 1 Tsp Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken breasts into small chunks. Place in skillet with olive oil on medium high heat. Season with onion (or garlic) powder, basil and salt. Cook until chicken is done.
- While the chicken is cooking. Steam your broccoli.
- Unroll crescents. Separate into half. Place half of it on the bottom of the dish.
- Pour the chicken on top of the crescent rolls.
- Add the broccoli.
- Add the Alfredo sauce.
- Add the shredded Parmesan.
- Place the other half of the crescent rolls on top.
- Sprinkle with the grated Parmesan and parsley.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until the top starts to brown.