Individual Chicken Pot Pies made with crescent rolls as the crust. The filling is hearty and full of creamy goodness. Bonus…you get your own pot pie all to yourself!!
Don’t fret if you don’t have ramekins. You can always use the one time use foil pie pans.
What size ramekin for individual pot pie is required?
This recipe calls for 12 ounce ramekins. If you have smaller ramekins or you will be using the foil pie pans, just adjust for that. 4 pot pies x 12 ounces is 48 ounces. If you have 8 ounce ramekins or pie pans, then you’ll divide the filling into 6 bowls/pans. Remember to cut enough crescent dough for all 6.
What do you serve with pot pies?
Salads go well with pot pies. Other vegetables, that aren’t in the pie itself, are perfect as well.
How do you reheat individual pot pies?
This is if your pot pie was in the refrigerator. Preheat the oven to 300°, cover with foil, bake for 15-20 minutes.
How do I make individual pot pies?
There are several ways you can make these. As I mentioned above, you could use ramekins or those little foil pie pans. You’ll need some form of crust. This could be the crescent roll dough, pie crust, and some people use canned biscuit dough. Whatever floats YOUR boat.
The filling is made with your choice of meat, cream of ?? soup, vegetables, and either heavy cream or milk, plus some seasoning.
Would you like some other recipes that you can make using crescent roll dough??
Individual Chicken Pot Pie
- 4 – Ramekins (12 oz)
- Baking Sheet
- 2 Cups Chicken, Cooked, Diced
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Can (15 oz) Mixed Vegetables
- 1 Can (10 3/4 oz) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/4-1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Can (12 oz) Crescent Dough, Refrigerated
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Melt the butter in a medium pan on medium heat. Add your mixed vegetables. Heat for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the cream of chicken soup and heavy cream. Stir to mix.
- Add the chicken.
- Add the seasonings. Heat through.
- Lay out the crescent dough on a floured surface. Roll out in order to cut 8 (3 3/4 – 4") circles. Cut circles.
- Spray the bottom of the ramekins. Place the cut out dough to the bottom of the ramekins.
- Fill the ramekin about 1/8-1/4 in from the top.
- Place the cut out dough on top of the chicken mixture. Spray the dough on top. Place ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes.