This bacon cheeseburger roll up is browned ground beef, bacon and Velveeta cheese rolled up in pizza dough. It’s a hamburger log recipe with bacon and cheese included.
What you need to make this “cheeseburger loaf”.
All you need for this awesomeness is refrigerated pizza dough, bacon, ground beef and Velveeta. Just fry the bacon. Brown the ground beef. Cut up the Velveeta. Then, mix it up and spread it across the pizza dough.
Once this yummy Bacon Cheeseburger Roll Up is done, slice it and eat it. I served mine with a pickle and dipped it in mayo. You could use any condiment you want, or eat it alone, cuz it’s good that way too.
How do I reheat the leftover Bacon Cheeseburger Roll Up?
My suggestion is to cut your slices first, if you haven’t already, and reheat them in the oven on 400° for 5-7 minutes. Actually, these are better reheated to me. Putting it back in the oven as slices gives it a little more crisp on those inner slices. Or, you could throw them in the microwave for 30 seconds to a minute.
How long does this last in the refrigerator?
The Bacon Cheeseburger Roll Up will lasts about 4-5 days in the refrigerator. Let them cool first. Place them in an airtight container/baggie before refrigerating.
Try these “burgers”….
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
- Cutting Boards
- Baking Sheet
- Frying Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- Parchment Paper
- Parchment Paper Sheets
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Bacon Cheeseburger Roll Up
- 9 x 13 Baking Sheet
- 1 Pkg Bacon
- 2 Lbs Ground Beef
- 1 Lb Velveeta Cheese
- 1 Roll (11 oz) Refrigerated Pizza Dough, Thin
- Cook bacon as you normally do. Place on paper towel to drain and cool.
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Brown the hamburger meat. Drain.
- Cut the Velveeta in chunks.
- Crumble up the bacon and put in a big bowl. Add the hamburger meat. Add the cheese. Mix well. **All of the cheese will not be melted at this point.
- Lay out the pizza dough on a sheet of wax paper.
- Spread the meat mixture over the entire piece of dough.
- Roll the dough up, using the wax paper to help you roll it. Once you’re at the very end, pick up the wax paper, cradling the roll up and roll it off the paper and onto a sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
My kids love this… definitely one I can add to the cooking rotation.
Smart kids! Glad it will become part of your “rotation”. Thanks for the message 😉