Turkey and Mozzarella Roll Ups are an easy stuffed crescent roll ring recipe that is baked in an oven and served hot/warm. These make great appetizers.
Want a quick and easy meal? This is it! Turkey & Mozzarella Roll Ups. This takes only a few ingredients and the ingredients that I have listed can be substituted for your favs.
What is a roll up?
A roll up has ingredients, such as cheeses, meats, veggies, rolled up into either tortillas, crescent dough, pizza dough or other dough, such as pastry.
These roll ups would be great for a party or get-together. Easy pick me up food! Make them for a football watching day or as an appetizer before Thanksgiving or Christmas meal.
Is crescent dough the same as puff pastry?
Both crescent (croissant) dough and puff pastry are flaky and light. However, the crescent dough have a little yeast in the recipe.
How do you make crescent dough from scratch?
This is something that I have yet to do. It’s just so much easier to buy it nowadays. Maybe, someday. But here is a recipe for you to try.
Here are some other roll ups to try out…
Cucumber Roll Ups – for the healthier peeps. Can’t lie, as much as I would love to eat nothing but healthy, I don’t. However, these happen to be a favorite of mine.
I also have some similar “finger” foods, like pinwheels. You should give one of them a try.
Philly Cheesesteak Pinwheels – a warm version of the classic pinwheel.
Or what about Turkey and Cheese Pinwheels??
Hope I gave you some good choices to choose from. You can also do a search from my search bar, see what else I have to offer.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information
Turkey and Mozzarella Roll Ups
- Baking Sheet
- Rolling Pin
- Rolling Mat, Optional
- 1 Can Crescent Rolls
- 14 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 28 Slices Deli Style Turkey Lunch Meat
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 2-4 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Flour (for rolling)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Open and roll out the crescent roll with a rolling pin.
- Take a pizza cutter (or knife) and cut strips about 3/4″ to 1 inch thick.
- Layer the strips with sliced mozzarella cheese (about 3 slices per strip).
- Add turkey (rolled up) on top of the cheese.
- Roll the strips up to resemble a cinnamon roll.
- Place on sprayed 9 x 13 baking sheet.
- Repeat for rest of dough.
- Brush butter on top of all of the rolls.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on each roll. Bake for 16-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes.