Halloween Trash Bars
These Halloween Trash Bars are a holiday take on White Trash Bars. Easy to make. They don’t take long to cook. And they taste amazing. Only 4 ingredients! Ritz crackers all crushed up with sweetened condensed milk, Halloween colored chocolate chips and vanilla frosting. Can’t get much easier than this!
Halloween Trash Bars would be great for any type of Halloween party. Are you taking goodies to your kids Halloween parties at school? How perfect would these be? Instead of using the chocolate chip crumbled on top, you could add some Halloween party favors or candy eyes, spiders, etc.. Use your imagination.
I made these for the family, mainly the grandkids! I’m babysitting a couple of them again this weekend and I know they’ll love them. Especially since their Momma loves treats with sweetened condensed milk. She’s already got them hooked on the taste.
Do you have any parties you have to make goodies for? What will you taking?
Check out the Valentine Trash Bars I made following this recipe.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Halloween Trash Bars
- 3 Rolls (Pkgs) Ritz Crackers, Crushed
- 1 Can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Bag (10 oz) Halloween Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tub (16 oz) Vanilla Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350○
- Crush Ritz Crackers.
- Pour crushed crackers into 8x8 greased baking dish.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over crackers.
- Mix in all but 1/4 cup of the Halloween Chocolate Chips.
- Pat down mixture. Bake 15-20 minutes until edges start to bubble and carmelize.
- Allow to cool. About 1 hour.
- Slather icing on top.
- Chop/Crush remaining Halloween Chocolate Chips. I used my NutriBullet 😉 Sprinkle on top. Serve!