REESES PIECES WHITE CHOCOLATE FUDGE
That’s a mouthful! I have never made fudge before with cream cheese and wanted to try it. This recipe calls for cream cheese. Then I also started thinking, instead of using nuts, I’m going to use candy. Thus, Reeses Pieces White Chocolate Fudge. One word….Saaaaaaaaweet! Holy Moly, is this sweet! If you can’t handle too sweet, then you can’t handle this.
Of course, I have to at least try everything I make, I know it’s a rough job, but someone has to do it. I need to be able to convey to you how it tastes right? Right. I don’t think I’ll take another bite. So, my advice to you is either don’t use as much Reeses Pieces as I did or make your fudge recipe (without cream cheese) and then add the Reeses Pieces.
Now my daughter, who IS a sweet freak, loved it. So, this will be totally your call. They are good, don’t get me wrong…just WAY too sweet for me.
With that in mind, you can also cut the pieces smaller and get more from your batch. I will list the servings below taking that in account….small pieces.
Just change the color of the candy to make it more appropriate for the holiday you are making the fudge for.
Do you think you could handle this much sweet??
I made another batch of fudge for Christmas, this time without the candy. Check out Easy White Chocolate Fudge.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Reeses Pieces White Chocolate Fudge
- 1 8 Oz Pkg Cream Cheese
- 4 Cups Powder Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 12 Oz White Chocolate, chopped or chips
- 1 Bag - 12 oz Reeses Pieces
- Grease an 8x8" baking dish. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. This will be very thick stuff.
- In a double broiler over simmering water, melt the white chocolate. NOTE: If you do not have a double broiler, you can melt in the microwave or you can use 2 different sizes of sauce pans, in the bottom sauce pan, barely add water, melt the chocolate in the smaller (top) saucepan.
- Add 3/4 Cup of the Reese's Pieces into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add & Fold the melted white chocolate into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread into the 8x8 dish.
- OPTIONAL - Pour the remaining Reese's Pieces on top of the fudge. Press down to make sure they stick to the top of the fudge, otherwise they will fall off while cutting and eating.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours or until set. **Fudge made with cream cheese is softer that regular fudge.