This Reeses Pieces White Chocolate Fudge is a great and easy no bake fudge to make ahead of your event/holiday. Cut them in little pieces because this stuff is sweet!
Is white fudge the same as white chocolate?
Chocolate is made using cocoa butter from the cacao bean, and can, and usually is used in fudge. However, they are not the same. Fudge is made using chocolate, milk, butter, sugar, and other ingredients that may vary.
How do you make white chocolate fudge from scratch?
Just jump down to the recipe below to find out how to make Reeses Pieces White Chocolate Fudge. If you need a Christmas fudge, just change out the Reeses Pieces for some M&Ms. Or, forget the candy all together and use nuts, like my Easy White Chocolate Fudge.
Why is my chocolate fudge grainy?
If you’re using granulated sugar in your recipe, you may not have dissolve it well enough. Or, you didn’t mix/beat the fudge long enough. I prefer powdered sugar to avoid this problem.
More Holiday Desserts…
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Christmas Cookie Fudge
- Pumpkin Pie Dip
- Christmas Trash Bars
- Christmas Thumbprint Cookies
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Reeses Pieces White Chocolate Fudge
- Stand Mixer/Hand Mixer
- 8×8 baking dish or 8×8 cake pan
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese 1 pkg
- 4 Cups Powder Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 12 Oz White Chocolate, chopped or chips
- 12 Oz Reese's Pieces
- Grease an 8×8″ baking dish. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. This will be very thick stuff.
- In a double broiler over simmering water, melt the white chocolate. NOTE: If you do not have a double broiler, you can melt in the microwave or you can use 2 different sizes of sauce pans, in the bottom sauce pan, barely add water, melt the chocolate in the smaller (top) saucepan.
- Add 3/4 Cup of the Reese’s Pieces into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add & Fold the melted white chocolate into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread into the 8×8 dish.
- OPTIONAL – Pour the remaining Reese’s Pieces on top of the fudge. Press down to make sure they stick to the top of the fudge, otherwise they will fall off while cutting and eating.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours or until set. **Fudge made with cream cheese is softer that regular fudge.