Christmas Cookie Fudge
I came across this recipe, Christmas Cookie Fudge, made by another blogger. Although I changed the name from Sugar Cookie Christmas Fudge to Christmas Cookie Fudge, it’s all hers!! I have never had anything other than fudge made with chocolate or cream cheese and chocolate. This one sounded like it would taste amazing. And she didn’t fail. It tastes just like a sugar cookie married some fudge.
The ONLY thing I did different, is I used a 13 x 9 pan to make them a tad bit smaller.
What do you need, you ask?
You only need white chocolate chips, some sugar cookie mix, sweetened condensed milk and some Christmas sprinkles of your choice. That’s it!! How easy is that?
While I was making this, I was thinking of all of the other cookies you could make this taste like. There’s Peanut Butter, White Macadamia Nut, Oatmeal, the list could go on and on. What cookie will you use??
You could even change out the sprinkles for whatever occasion you want to make these for. Just use red and pink for Valentine’s Day. Or, if you have a color themed party, just use that color. Fudge can be made anytime of the year. It’s just more popular at Christmastime.
Here are some other Christmas goodies you could make….
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Christmas Cookie Fudge
- 2 12 oz bags White Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/4 Cup Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup Christmas Sprinkles or 3/4 cup. 1/2 c for the fudge and 1/4 for the top.
- Place parchment paper in a 13 x 9 baking dish. Spray the parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the white chocolate chips, sugar cookie mix and sweetened condensed milk in a medium to large sauce pan.
- Melt the ingredients on medium heat. Stir constantly until smooth.
- Once the mixture has melted, fold in 1/2 cup of sprinkles. Be careful not to over stir/fold. The colors from your sprinkles will start turning the fudge colors. 😉
- Pour into the baking dish. Evenly spread the fudge.
- Layer the remaining 1/4 cup of sprinkles on top of the fudge. Place in the refrigerator to set. **I always let my fudge set overnight.
- The next day, remove the fudge from the fridge and let sit for about 30 minutes. Trim the edges (unless you don't need perfectly cut sides). Cut into small squares. Serve!!