Make this Pumpkin Cheesecake with graham cracker crust to compliment your Thanksgiving Dinner. Or, just because you love pumpkin and cheesecakes.
You do have to cook this one, unlike my Apple NO BAKE Cheesecake, or my White Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake, or the huge, great for crowds, Oranges n Cream Cheesecake. If you prefer no bake, then go check them out.
How to you make pumpkin cheesecake from scratch?
This is so much easier than you think. You will need cream cheese, pumpkin puree, eggs and spices for the center. Graham crackers and butter for the crust. Then bake.
What is the difference between cheesecake and New York Cheesecake?
New York cheesecakes is heavy on the cream cheese to make them richer and denser.
What is better…baked or unbaked cheesecake?
Depends on your preference. I prefer no bake for several reasons. You make it and stick it in the fridge. It’s not heating up the kitchen. Which you may want at certain times of the year. AND, I like the taste and texture of the no bake cheesecakes.
Which do you prefer….cooked or no bake?
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
- Spring Form Pan or Deep Dish Pie Dish
- Stand Mixer/Hand Mixer
- 2 Pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 Cup Sugar, White
- 2 Tbsp Sugar, White
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin (Not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/3 Cup Graham Crackers, crushed
- 1/2 Cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325° and spray pan. I used a springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla until well blended. Stir in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Mix crushed graham crackers, 2 Tbsp sugar, and butter.
- Layer the bottom of your pan with the graham cracker mixture for crust.
- Pour batter on crust.
- Bake 38-42 minutes. Cool completely. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight before serving.