Are you getting your fill of pumpkin recipes yet? I’m not! This is your classic pumpkin cheesecake. I made a pretty basic cheesecake. Stick around and I might spruce it up like I’m known for. You do have to cook this one, unlike my Apple NO BAKE Cheesecake, or my White Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake, or the huge, great for crowds, Oranges n Cream Cheesecake. If you prefer no bake, then go check them out.
You can make this just to keep around the house for dessert after dinner. Or, this would be a great dessert for Thanksgiving or even Christmas. Don’t just make the typical pumpkin pie this year, take it up a notch and go with the pumpkin cheesecake.
Top it off with cool whip, whip cream or some caramel syrup.
Which do you prefer….cooked or no bake?
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
- 2 Pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 Cup Sugar, White
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin (Not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/3 Cup Graham Crackers, crushed
- 1/4 Cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325○ and spray pan. I used a springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla until well blended. Stir in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Mix Graham Crackers and butter.
- Layer the bottom of your pan for crust.
- Pour batter on crust.
- Bake 38-42 minutes. Cool completely. Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.