Valentine Trash Bars
Valentine Trash Bars are just like my Halloween Trash Bars that I made for Halloween, of course, and my daughter has been bugging me to make them again. I decided to make them again, but this time make for Valentines.
In my mind, and that’s a skeery place right now, I thought this is a great name for all of us who don’t have a Valentine (Sweetheart) to share Valentine’s Day with this year. wah wah Who cares if you gain a crap load of weight, right? Ok, I do care, but I will still turn to this when I’m having my pity party. Nothing wrong with a little pity party here or there as long as you don’t take too long. Get up and dust it off.
These are some sweet, let me repeat, SWEET Valentine Trash bars. And the recipe only calls for 4-5 ingredients. Easy to make. And they’re cute too. Big surprise…..they’re made with Ritz crackers. Who would have thunk it?
Let’s say you have to make a treat for your kiddos classroom party….perfect. Kids love these. I know, with all of my grand kids.
Will you be celebrating Valentine’s Day alone or with your Sweetheart? At least I have my kids and grandkids…they’re all my Valentines!!
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Valentine Trash Bars
- Blender / Food Processor
- 8×8 baking dish or 8×8 cake pan
- 3 Rolls (Pkgs) Ritz Crackers, Crushed
- 1 Can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 Oz White Chocolate Chips
- 4 Oz Valentine’s Day M&Ms, divided Pink, white and red
- 1 Tub (16 oz) Vanilla Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 8×8 baking dish.
- Crush crackers. This time I used my food processor. You can do this by hand as well. Call me lazy.
- Pour crushed crackers in the baking dish.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over crackers. Add the white chocolate chips and 1/2 of the Valentine’s Day M&Ms. Mix well. Make sure all the ingredients are covered by the condensed milk. NOTE: you can forego the white chocolate chips and use only M&M’s or baking chips here.
- Pat mixture down and place in the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges start to bubble and carmelize. Let cool for at least 1 hour.
- Chop/crush your remaining M&Ms. Slather icing on top. Sprinkle the crushed M&M’s on top to finish it off.