A no bake chocolate peanut butter cheesecake with Oreo crust and topped Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Cut that slice small…this is super sweet.
Can you make a cheesecake without a springform pan?
Absolutely. Don’t let that stop you from enjoying cheesecakes. You can make this peanut butter cheesecake or any other by using pie dishes. My suggestion is for a deep dish pie dish. You can also buy already made crusts on the baking isle at the grocery store.
What’s the difference between baked and no bake cheesecake?
Ingredients, for one. Baked cheesecakes are almost always made with eggs. You should cook eggs, and not have them raw in your cake mixture. Plus, it wouldn’t taste all that great. I found a site that has a great explanation. Faceyourbatter says she prefers baked over no-bake. It’s the opposite for me, but we both agree that the other is good too. I’ll eat both. Go check out her post on To bake or not to bake: Cheesecake dilemma.
What are the different types of cheesecake?
You have bake or no bake cheesecake. Here is an example of both, and some other ideas if you don’t like the Peanut Butter Cheesecake…
- Oranges and Cream Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake
- Apple Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Candy Cane Kisses Cheesecake
- Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
- and many more!
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake NO BAKE
- Spring Form Pan or Deep Dish Pie Dish
- Stand Mixer/Hand Mixer
- 2 Cups Oreo Cookies, Double Stuffed, Crushed
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 16 Oz Cream Cheese 2 pkg
- 8 Oz Cool Whip
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter, Creamy
- 1 1/4 Cups Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- Combine Oreo crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. Mix well.
- Press Oreo/butter mixture into a spring form pan or deep pie dish.
- In a medium size bowl (or stand mixer), combine the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar. Blend/Mix until creamy.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Spoon the cream cheese filling on top of the Oreo crust. Smooth out.
- Refrigerate overnight. Remove from fridge before serving and sprinkle the chopped Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups on top.
- If you used a spring form pan, remove the outer ring and serve !!