Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
I made Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups when I was visiting my Mom last week. When I came home and didn’t have any to share, I made a couple people bummed out. So, when my daughter in law said for me to bring some of my yummy stuff to my Grandson’s birthday party, I decided to make it up and I made this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake.
There are a couple of variations from the Cheesecake Cups. Of course, I doubled the ingredients for the filling since I was making a whole cake. And for the crust, I used Double Stuff Oreos rather than the Reese’s Peanut Butter Oreos. I also ground up the oreos a little finer this time and packed them down good. Having that “double stuff” from the oreos made it a little easier. I topped the cheesecake with chopped up mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups rather than using Reese’s Pieces.
The Birthday Party
Back to the birthday party. I’m thinking the cheesecake will be there for whoever doesn’t like birthday cake. Turns out that this cheesecake became the “adult” cake, while the kids ate the birthday cake. Poor kids. Didn’t know what they missed out on. This was some sweeeeeeeet stuff here. I couldn’t finish my piece.
Do you think I overdid it with the Oreo crust AND the Reese’s cups on top?
Need more cheesecake ideas??
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake NO BAKE
- 2 Cups Oreo Cookies, Double Stuffed, Crushed
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese
- 8 Oz Cool Whip
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter, Creamy
- 1 1/4 Cups Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- Combine Oreo crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. Mix well.
- Press Oreo/butter mixture into a spring form pan or deep pie dish.
- In a medium size bowl (or stand mixer), combine the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar. Blend/Mix until creamy.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Spoon the cream cheese filling on top of the Oreo crust. Smooth out.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. Remove from fridge before serving and sprinkle the chopped Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups on top.
- If you used a spring form pan, remove the outer ring and serve !!