Apple Cheesecake. This no bake apple dessert won’t heat up your kitchen when it’s hot outside. Made with apple pie filling!!
Imagine Apple Pie getting married to Cheesecake and having a baby. The Apple NO BAKE Cheesecake is born! This turned out AH-mazing! I made this for our Labor Day get together. It was perfect. I made it the day before and didn’t have to worry about it the day of. I was making too many other things, so this was a life saver and the end of an awesome food day!
How to make Apple Cheesecake
First you make the crust with graham crackers, butter and a little bit of sugar. Then you make the good stuff. Combine the cream cheese, apple pie filling, sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Then fold in the cool whip. Throw in the fridge to set overnight. That easy!
Can you make a cheesecake without a springform pan?
Yes. You could use a cake pan or deep pie dish. You could line the pan or pie dish with parchment paper to make it easier to pull out and set on a serving dish.
Here’s a few more cheesecakes to try if this doesn’t tickle your fancy!
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Apple NO BAKE Cheesecake
- Spring Form Pan or Pie Dish
- Stand Mixer/Hand Mixer
- 2 Cup Graham Crackers, crushed
- 10 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Can – 21 oz Apple Pie Filling
- 2 Pkg – 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 8 Oz Cool Whip
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- Mix graham crackers, butter and 1/4 cup of sugar. Press into a springform pan or deep dish pie dish to create the crust.
- Mix remaining ingredients except the cool whip with a blender or stand mixer. Fold in the cool whip.
- Spoon mixture into the pan/dish.
- Chill 8 hours or overnight.
- Slice and serve, Keep refrigerated. Will keep in fridge 4-5 days.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over top when serving, if desired.