White Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake
That was a lot to put in the title! And it’s NO BAKE too!
Can you tell what the crust is?? It’s made from Circus Animal Cookies! The filling has white chocolate and coconut cream pudding/pie instant mix. Awesome, right? Trust me….it’s awesome! Now, the only thing I would do different next time is smash up the animal cookies more. It was a little too thick for my liking.
Ready for the best part of this cheesecake? Nope, it’s not the crust, although, it was a toss up. But for us “makers of the cheesecakes”, it’s NO BAKE. Another great dessert for summer. One, doesn’t heat up your house and two, it’s refrigerated and nice and cold when you eat it in the hot summer!
This one is “regular” size, unlike my Oranges n Cream Cheesecake. That one is for large crowds.
What kind of crust would you have made with this cheesecake?
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – Hey, if you like any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
Do you make cheesecakes? If you don’t have a disclosure policy for more information
White Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake NO BAKE
- 2 Cups Circus Animal Cookies, crushed
- 1/2 Cup butter, melted
- 2 8 oz Pkg Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips, Melted
- 1 3 oz Box Coconut Cream Instant Pudding
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- CRUST – Mix crushed up animal cookies with melted butter. Press into bottom of pan. I used the springform pan.
- FILLING – Mix together softened cream cheese, melted white chocolate chips, coconut cream pudding and cool whip with a stand mixer or hand mixer.
- Spoon filling on top of crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.