Candy Cane Kisses Cheesecake
What a yummy & festive cheesecake. Am I right? Candy Cane Kisses Cheesecake is made with candy cane Kisses, obviously, which are basically white chocolate with little bitty peppermint pieces. The Kisses alone are delish! Add them to the cheesecake and you have a double yummy treat!
If you don’t like the candy cane Kisses, substitute them for another type. They have a Cherry Cordial Creme that would be AH-some!
And just look at it! How pretty is that? This would be a huge hit as one of your Christmas desserts. Just gotta make sure that you don’t over eat your Christmas dinner so you have room for this baby!
Typically, I love “no bake” cheesecakes better, but this is probably one of my favorite baked cheesecakes. I think because there is normally only 2 packages of cream cheese in my cheesecakes and this one takes 3 of them.
I know you want a bite of that! You probably have everything you need except maybe the cream cheese and the Kisses. So, add them to your grocery list and get a move on! This is a must have for your holiday meal.
What is your favorite holiday treat?
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Candy Cane Kisses Cheesecake
- 1 1/3 Cup Finely Ground Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup butter, melted
- 3 Pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tsp vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- 30 Candy Cane Hershey's Kisses, unwrapped
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- Cool Whip for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- For crust; Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in a bowl and mix together well. Press down into a spring form pan, or pie dish.
- In a large bowl/stand mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth. Add in eggs, one at a time, beat well before adding the other. Set aside 1/4 cup of the batter.
- Pour remaining batter on top of your crust. Set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, add unwrapped Kisses and milk. Microwave on medium for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Keep an eye on in case your microwave is more powerful than mine. If Kisses are not completely melted, microwave in 15 second intervals until it is melted and creamy.
- Pour the 1/4 cup of batter into the melted Kisses and stir until blended.
- Drop Kisses batter onto your plain batter in tablespoonfuls.
- Swirl batter with butter knife for a marbled effect.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool on wire rack. If using a spring form pan, take a knife around the edges to loosen from pan. Let cool completely. Remove side of pan, cover and refrigerate until chilled. If using a pie dish, just let cool completely before refrigerating.
- Serve with cool whip and a Kiss 😉