This NO BAKE Mint Chocolate Cheesecake is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. Heck, it’s good anytime of the year. Here’s how you make it.
How do you make a no bake cheesecake?
No bake cheesecakes are made without using eggs and an oven. Duh, right. You still use cream cheese. But, the other ingredients vary a tad. Most of my no bake cheesecakes have cool whip for my fluffiness.
What’s the difference between baked and no bake cheesecake?
Outside of different textures and whether or not you have to bake it, go check out FACE YOUR BATTER – To bake or not to bake to learn more.
How do you add mint flavor to chocolate for the Mint Chocolate Cheesecake?
If you can’t find mint dark chocolate morsels/chips, you can use either dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips and add 1/4 – 1/2 tsp of peppermint extract, depending on how minty you like it. Another way is to add a drop or two (no more) of peppermint essential oils.
More no bake desserts/cheesecakes..
- Coconut Cheesecake
- Just Peachy Cheesecake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Chocolate Whip Pie
- Apple Cheesecake
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Mint Chocolate Cheesecake – NO BAKE
- Spring Form Pan or Deep Dish Pie Dish
- Stand Mixer/Hand Mixer
- 2 Cups Graham Crackers, crushed
- 8 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 1/4 Cups Sugar
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, Softened 2 – 8 oz pkg
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 9 oz Nestle Toll House Dark Chocolate Mint Morsels or equivalent
- 1 Drop Peppermint Essential Oil Optional
- 7 Drops Green Food Coloring
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and 1/4 cup of sugar. Press into a springform pan or deep pie dish. NOTE: You can reduce the amount of graham cracker crumbs if you want a thinner crust.
- Mix remaining ingredients except the cool whip and food coloring in a large bowl or stand mixer.
- Fold in the cool whip and food coloring.
- Spoon mixture into the pan/dish. Chill for 4 hours in the refrigerator or overnight.
- When ready to devour this puppy….remove from the refrigerator, slice and serve. If you used a springform pan, remove the ring first. NOTE: Cheesecake will slice easier if you allow to sit at room temp about 15 minutes before slicing.