This Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Spritezer would be perfect for Valentines, Easter, Color themed party or, just for the kids. Click here to learn how to make strawberry spritzer.
What does spritzer mean? Or, in this case spritezer..
A spritzer is an alcoholic chilled drink. Made with Prosecco/White Wine, carbonated water or sparkling water. With a spritezer, yeah, I made that up, you don’t use alcohol to make it.
What alcohol is in a spritz?
The alcohol version is typically made with Prosecco. Prosecco is a white wine. This version does not have alcohol.
How to make Strawberry spritzer
If you want to skip this…just scroll down some more for the recipe. But, basically,
- Blend frozen strawberries until smooth.
- Combine the blended strawberries, white grape juice and some frozen strawberries in a pitcher.
- Slowly pour your Sprite in the mixture in the pitcher and Waalah, you have a Strawberry Spritezer.
Try the spritezer with one of these recipes…
- Valentine Brownies
- Soft Cut Out Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Coconut Cupcakes
- Easter Peeps Cake
- Funfetti Easter Cheesecake
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
- Blender or Nutri Bullet
- 2 Bags (14 oz) Frozen Sliced Strawberries
- 6 Cups White Grape Juice
- 28 Oz Sprite or 7-Up
- Let strawberries thaw for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Place 1 1/2 bags of the strawberries in the blender (un-drained). Cover and blend till smooth. **You might have to break and press the chunks down as you're blending.
- In a large bowl, or large pitcher, combine the blended strawberries, grape juice and the remaining 1/2 bag of strawberries. **If you have a small opening in your pitcher, use the pitcher rather than the bowl, like I did.
- Slowly pour in the Sprite. Stir gently. Serve!