Yup, you read that right. Strawberry Spritezer. I’m so clever sometimes. This awesome “kid friendly” drink has strawberries, white grape juice and wait for it………….Sprite.
I made this the same day my grandsons and I made the Easter Basket Cookie Cups. We needed a beverage since we were going to be working so hard baking and creating. They loved it. And my 18 year old daughter has almost finished it off.
Mixing it/Pouring it
Now, you’ll see that I started by mixing this in a bowl and had plans on pouring it in a jug through a funnel. Not smart. Didn’t think of the strawberries. So, we had to spoon those out first and then use the funnel. Be smarter than me peeps.
This would also be a great mixer drink if you wanted to add some Vodka maybe. Whatever floats your boat. You can eat some healthy berries while drinking your alcohol. The berries cancel out the alcohol, right?
Serve this at any type party this spring. Easter. Kid’s birthday party. Baby shower. It would go great at any of those.
Drink it with Easter Peeps Cake
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
- Blender or Nutri Bullet
- 2 Bags (14 oz) Frozen Sliced Strawberries
- 6 Cups White Grape Juice
- 28 Oz Sprite or 7-Up
- Let strawberries thaw for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Place 1 1/2 bags of the strawberries in the blender (un-drained). Cover and blend till smooth. **You might have to break and press the chunks down as you're blending.
- In a large bowl, or large pitcher, combine the blended strawberries, grape juice and the remaining 1/2 bag of strawberries. **If you have a small opening in your pitcher, use the pitcher rather than the bowl, like I did.
- Slowly pour in the Sprite. Stir gently. Serve!