Totally cheated, as usual, with these Valentine Brownies. All you need to do is spruce up a box Brownie mix with some candy and decor. Change it into Valentine’s Brownies just like that.
Take your favorite brownie mix, add some M&M’s, sprinkle on some decor/sprinkles and if you want to take it a step further, squeeze some frosting on top as well, or maybe melted chocolate.
My Mom is in town visiting and she brought the brownie mix. So what did I do? Threw in extra stuff like I’m famous for and talk about good. These already had chocolate chips in it, but I added a whole bag of M&M’s, which melted, but talk about chocolately! Holy cow! I only took 2 bites of one of them and I was good. Crazy, right?
What will you put in your Valentine Brownies?
Need some more Valentine Goodies Ideas?
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
- 1 Box Brownie Mix+ required ingredients
- 1 Bag (11.4 oz) M&Ms, White, Pink & Red
- Sprinkles, White, Pink & Red
- Frosting Optional
- Preheat oven as instructed on box. Spray baking dish with cooking spray. 8x8 or 9x9 is the best for this amount.
- Mix brownies as directed.
- Add M&M's, stir well.
- Pour into a baking dish.
- Add sprinkles, if desired.
- Bake as directed. Let cool for at least 1 hour.