This Funfetti Easter Cheesecake will be a perfect dessert to follow up your Easter meal this year! Even better…it’s a NO BAKE Cheesecake Recipe.
Have I mentioned I love cheesecakes yet? You’ll come to see that I have to make a cheesecake for pretty much every occasion and then some. My favorite way to make these is the NO BAKE method. But, you’ll still find some baked ones on my site.
How do I bake a cheesecake?
The good news. You don’t need to bake a cheesecake with this recipe. However, if you’re looking for that answer. I have someone you can go visit and get some tips on baking one. With the ingredients used in my recipe, though, you shouldn’t attempt to bake it. You will need different ingredients in order to bake one. But, go check out Prepared’s Pantry’s Four Keys to the perfect cheesecake.
Are cheesecakes hard to make?
Shoot. If they were hard, I probably wouldn’t be making them. I’m all about EASY recipes. You might see me stray off to harder recipes here or there, but mostly about ease. So, NO, cheesecakes are not hard to make at all.
How to make Easter Cheesecakes
For the Funfetti Easter Cheesecake, you’ll need the following….
- Graham cracker crumbs (you can find these on the baking isle at your local grocery store)
- White Chocolate Chips
- Funfetti Cake Mix
- White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Cream Cheese (duh)
- Cool Whip
- Spring/Easter/Pastel Sprinkles
You will make the crust using the graham cracker crumbs and butter. Then you’ll mix the pudding and milk together. Put in the fridge. Next, beat the cream cheese, melt the chocolate chips. Mix the two together. Get the pudding out of the fridge and whisk in the cake mix and cool whip. Fold the pudding mix and cream cheese mixture together. Spoon in the crust. Place in the fridge to set.
Talk about a soft cheesecake
This Funfetti Easter Cheesecake is a softer cheesecake. If you’ve had several cheesecakes, you’ll know that they can have different textures. Baked are usually pretty firm. The No Bake kind are softer. But the No Bake can also vary in the “softness”. This is on the pretty darn soft side. You could also use it as a cheesecake dip if you wanted.
Wanna check out some more cheesecakes??
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the right hand side of this page and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
Tried one of our recipes? We would love it if you would let us know what you thought or if you have any suggestions.
Speaking of suggestions? Have any? If so, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Funfetti Easter Cheesecake
- Springform Pan (can use pie dish)
- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1 Box (3.4 oz) White chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 Cups Milk For pudding
- 1 Pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 Oz Cool Whip
- 1 Tbsp Spring/Easter/Pastel Sprinkles Optional
- CRUST – Melt the butter. Mix crushed up graham cracker with melted butter. Press into bottom of pan. I used the springform pan. Set aside.
- Combine the pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl. Whisk for 2 minutes. Put in the fridge for a few minutes while melting the chocolate.
- Place cream cheese in a stand mixer or medium to large bowl. Beat (with paddle) or a hand mixer for 1-2 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave. 20 seconds at a time to avoid overcooking. Stir in between.
- Add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese and beat on medium speed for 1-2 minutes.
- Get the pudding out of the fridge. Add the cake mix and cool whip. Whisk together.
- Fold the pudding/cake mix/cool whip into the cream cheese/chocolate mixture.
- Spoon filling on top of crust. Cover. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle the funfetti on top of the cheesecake.