Cheesy Texas Scramble
I love breakfast. It’s my favorite. After making this yummy Cheesy Texas Scramble, I realized that I haven’t had a decent breakfast in a long time. I also realized that I miss my bacon. Bacon and I have a long time love affair. It loves me too, I just know it.
These would great as a weekend breakfast or a quick week day breakfast if you have the time. Doesn’t take long to make, but on the weekdays I know that 20 minutes can be a looooooong time. Weekday mornings are normally a rush rush, am I right or what?
What you need..
To make these, all you need are eggs, bacon, onions and shredded cheese. You could so totally throw in some peppers if that’s how you roll. I can’t have peppers, therefore, this is pepper lacking.
Since it’s just Sarah and I here most of the time, this recipe is for only 2 people. Just adjust the recipe (using the servings on the recipe below) if you are cooking for more than two. I served ours with toast and the Strawberry Spritezer I made. Got me my fruit for the morning. I’m good, right?
Do you have bigger breakfasts on the weekends?
Other Breakfast Recipes..
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Cheesy Texas Scramble
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheeese, Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Onions, Chopped
- 5 Slices Bacon
- Cook bacon. Drain.
- Chop up the onions.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs.
- Crumble up the bacon.
- Pour the eggs into preheated sprayed skillet on medium high heat.
- Add the crumbled bacon, chopped onions and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Using a spatula, constantly scrap and flip the eggs till they are cooked to your preference. About 5-7 minutes.
- Turn the heat off the skillet. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese over the top of the eggs. Serve.