I first found Chicken Wraps at McDonalds. If you haven’t had one, it has popcorn chicken, lettuce, cheese and Ranch dressing all inside a warm tortilla.
How long does a chicken wrap last?
Chicken wraps last bout 4 days in the refrigerator. Make sure to wrap the wrap airtight with plastic wrap or foil. However, you should keep the lettuce and Ranch dressing off until after you have taken it out of the fridge and heated it up. Then add the lettuce and dressing.
Do you cook the tortilla for wraps?
You would use an already made tortilla. Then warm the wrap by either heating it in a frying pan (not too long) with cooking spray or butter. Or, you can heat it in the microwave for 10-12 seconds.
What else can I put on my chicken wrap?
Some ideas are:
- Chopped onions
- Chopped green onions
- Change up the cheese
- Dressing (Ranch, Italian, Bleu Cheese, Etc.)
Other recipes using tortillas…
- Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Breakfast Enchiladas with Country Gravy
- Bacon Wrapped Cheesy Tortillas
- Easy Bean Burritos
- Chicken Quesadillas
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – Hey, if you like any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information
Popcorn Chicken Wrap
- 1 1/2 Cups Popcorn Chicken, cooked
- 1 Tortilla 10-12"
- 2 American Cheese slices Sub with 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 Cup Lettuce, shredded
- 2 Tbsp Ranch dressing
- Warm the tortilla in the microwave for 10-12 seconds.
- Half one of the slices of cheese and place them in the middle of the tortilla.
- Add the popcorn chicken.
- Half the other slice of cheese and lay on top of the chicken.
- Add the lettuce.
- Drizzle the dressing on top of the lettuce.
- Fold the ends of the tortilla over the chicken/lettuce/cheese, then roll the tortilla up.