Air Fryer Pork Chops are much healthier than frying in oil. Also helps those with tummy issues. These are made without flour, but with bread crumb and Panko.
What temperature should pork chops be cooked at?
The internal temperature for pork should be 145°, followed by 5-10 minute rest, which will raise it up about 5°.
Do you flip pork chops in the oven?
No, you don’t have to flip them if you’re cooking them in the oven. If you are cooking them in an Air Fryer or Frying Pan, then, yes, you should flip them.
Does soaking pork in milk make it tender?
Milk is more effective as a marinade then other types of marinade. Soy sauce is a great marinade if you like the flavor.
Can pork chops be reheated?
- OVEN – Bake in 400° preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, give or take.
- AIR FRYER – Cook on 400° for 4-6 minutes, flip, cook an additional 4-6 minutes.
- MICROWAVE – Microwave for about 30 seconds on each side.
Other dinner ideas…
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the right hand side of this page and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
Tried one of our recipes? We would love it if you would let us know what you thought or if you have any suggestions.
Speaking of suggestions? Have any? If so, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Ninja Foodi Air Fryer
- 8 Pork Chops, Thin Slice
- 1 Egg
- 2 1/2 Cups Milk Divided
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Panko
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Cooking Spray Olive oil or Avocado
- Marinade your pork chops in 2 cups of the milk for at least 1-2 hours before cooking.
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400° F
- Beat egg in a small bowl.
- Mix in milk, salt and pepper.
- Mix bread crumbs, Panko and Parmesan cheese on another small bowl.
- Dip a pork chop in the egg mixture, covering both sides, then in the bread crumb mixture, covering both sides.
- Place pork chop on tray / basket.
- Repeat until you have no more room for pork chops.
- Spray the pork chops with your cooking spray.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, then turn over and cook an additional 6-8 minutes. NOTE: Cook a little longer if you like it crispier.
- Repeat process if you have any pork chops left.
- Repeat the entire process from dipping the pork chop in the egg mixture if you didn't have enough room in the first batch.