This is one of the juiciest Grilled Chicken Breasts I have ever had. No lies. Learn the trick to grilled chicken without marinating.
How do you grill chicken without drying it out? How do you keep chicken moist on the grill?
For these Grilled Chicken Breasts, all I did was brine them before grilling. I also covered them with olive oil. Follow these simple steps will make you the juiciest grilled chicken you’ve ever had.
When to season grilled chicken breast…
Season your chicken before placing it on the grill. As it’s cooking, the seasoning will flavor your chicken.
How to make grilled chicken at home..
If you have a grill, could be gas, pellet or charcoal, then you can make better than restaurant grilled chicken.
Either marinate or brine your chicken first. Then coat with olive oil (could use other oils such as avocado). Season it. Before placing it on the grill, brush olive oil on the grill grates.
Grilled chicken temperature
Grill your chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 155° or higher. After removing your chicken from the grill, let it rest for 10-15 minutes. The chicken will continue to cook while resting, bringing it to a safe temperature to consume.
Other chicken recipes, just in case you have left overs….
- Chicken and Dumplings
- Chicken Casserole with Stuffing
- White Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the right hand side of this page and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
Tried one of our recipes? We would love it if you would let us know what you thought or if you have any suggestions.
Speaking of suggestions? Have any? If so, please email me at email@example.com .
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Charcoal or Gas Grill
- 1/4 Cup Kosher Salt FOR BRINE
- 4 Cups Water FOR BRINE
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lb Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tsp Paprika
- Add your chicken to the brine mixture (1/4 Cup Kosher Salt/4 Cups Water). Put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- While the chicken is brining….heat your grill to med-high heat, or about 350°.
- Remove the chicken from the brine and coat with the olive oil and paprika.
- For better results – brush some olive oil on the grill grates before placing the chicken on.
- Place the chicken on the grill. Leave alone for about 15-20 minutes. Close the lid.
- Flip the chicken when it has browned on the bottom side. Close the lid and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- Check the internal temp. Remove at 155° or slightly higher if you are uncomfortable with that.
- Let chicken rest for 5-10 minutes. During this time, they will continue to cook some more.