Tuna Melt Sliders
I used dinner rolls with these Tuna Melt Sliders, unlike like the Turkey & Swiss Sliders or the Philly Steak Sliders. Just wanted to show how you can change it up and have a different taste or even look.
Some people may or may not like these Tuna Melt Sliders due to the fact that the tuna salad gets warm in the oven. And, I have met people who only like cold tuna salad.
This is another easy peasy slider to make that would be perfect for an appetizer at any type party, football day or as a meal. Your choice. Just grab and munch. That simple!
Do you think the Hawaiian Rolls would have been better with the tuna melt slider?
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Tuna Melt Sliders
- 9 x 13 Baking Sheet
- 2 Eggs, Hardboiled
- 1 Pkg (6.4 oz) Albacore Tuna, in water
- 2 Tbsp Dill Pickle Relish
- 1/2 Cup Miracle Whip
- 8 Dinner Rolls
- 8 Slices Cheese, American
- Preheat Toaster oven on the “toast” setting.
- Chop up hard boiled eggs in a medium bowl.
- Add in the tuna, pickle relish and miracle whip. Mix well.
- Cut rolls in half. Add 1/2 slice cheese on the each side of the roll. One whole slice per slider.
- Add tuna salad on bottom half of the roll. Leave the top part of the roll off to allow the cheese to melt faster.
- Toast in the toaster oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Assemble roll once cooked and munch away!!