These Tuna Melt Sliders were made on Hawaiian Rolls and with cheese. Makes it so much easier to just grab one for a quick snack, as an appetizer, or for kids that won’t eat a full sandwich.
What can you put in Tuna to make it taste better?
I added eggs, pickle relish, chopped hard boiled, and miracle whip for my tuna melt. You could also use seasonings like salt, pepper, celery salt, or paprika. Try adding onion, celery, grated carrots.
What is a good side for tuna melts?
Chips or vegetable sticks are good sides for tuna melt sliders. You could also add french fries, tots, or onion rings.
Why is my tuna salad dry?
Try adding more mayo or miracle whip. If you like mustard in your tuna salad, that would help as well.
Want a few more slider ideas?
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Tuna Melt Sliders
- 9 x 13 Baking Sheet
- 2 Eggs, hard boiled
- 6.4 Oz Albacore Tuna, in water
- 2 Tbsp Dill Pickle Relish
- 1/2 Cup Miracle Whip
- 12 Dinner Rolls
- 12 Slices Cheese, American
- Preheat Toaster oven on the “toast” setting.
- Peel, then chop up hard boiled eggs in a medium bowl.
- Add in the tuna, pickle relish and miracle whip. Mix well.
- Cut rolls in half. Add 1/2 slice cheese on the each side of the roll. One whole slice per slider.
- Add 2 Tbsp tuna salad on bottom half of the roll. Leave the top part of the roll off to allow the cheese to melt faster. **If you want the top toasted, add them back on with 1-2 minutes left.
- Toast in the toaster oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Assemble roll once cooked and munch away!!