Breakfast Tortillas (aka Breakfast Burritos) are easy and great to make for on the go breakfast, if need be. These are scrambled eggs wrapped in a tortilla, wrapped in bacon.
These Breakfast Tortillas are basically the same as my Bacon Wrapped Cheesy Tortillas. I just added some scrambled eggs. Plus, they turned out much better than I expected them too.
What size tortillas for breakfast burritos (breakfast tortillas)?
I used an 8″ tortilla. Any size will do, depending on what size you want the burrito. Mostly, 8-10″ tortillas are used. If you want a humongo breakfast tortillas, use the 12″ monster size ones.
Can breakfast burritos be frozen?
Yes. Make as many breakfast tortillas as you like. Freeze them in a freezer baggie, or Saran Wrap. Just make sure it’s sealed good enough. Let the burrito thaw before wrapping it in a paper towel and heating it in the microwave. And, depending on your microwave, it should only take 30 seconds to a minute to heat after thawing.
How many ingredients are in these breakfast tortillas?
So, all you need for these basic burritos are eggs, bacon, tortillas and velveeta (or the cheese of your choice). Talk about easy and good. Then, if you want to take it up a notch, add some onions or peppers.
Need some other breakfast ideas?
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Bacon Wrapped Breakfast Tortillas
- Baking Sheet
- Frying Pan
- 6 Slices Bacon
- 4 Each Eggs, Beaten
- 6 Each Flour Tortillas – 8-10" Can Sub for Low Carb Tortilla
- 1/2 Cup Velveeta Cheese, cut in strips Can sub for any other cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Scramble your eggs in a skillet on med-med high heat, Set aside.
- Lay out one tortilla. Add about 3 strips of velveeta cheese in the middle of the tortilla.
- Add about 1/4 cup of scrambled eggs on top of the cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half.
- Roll the tortilla the rest of the way.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around the rolled up tortilla.
- Place the wrapped tortilla on a foiled lined baking sheet.
- Bake in oven at 450° for 10-12 minutes.
- Flip and bake for 3-6 more minutes, depending on your oven and taste.