Make this Bacon Crescent Bake for your next breakfast. Only 3 ingredients. You can add eggs on the side for a scrumptious meal!!
What can I make with croissants (crescents) for breakfast?
For refrigerated crescent dough, you can do sooo much more with it than just rolling them up and serving them plain. Try stuffing them with breakfast foods and serving them like that. For this one, I only used bacon and cheese. If you want more…try Breakfast Crescent Roll up. It has sausage, bacon, eggs, and cheese wrapped up.
What should I fix for breakfast?
Besides this recipe, or the Breakfast Crescent Roll Up, try one of the following…
- Sausage Breakfast Crescent
- Breakfast Pizza Roll Up (can use crescent rolls instead)
- Breakfast Crescents
Different Breakfast Ideas…
- Ham and Cheese Omelet
- Blueberry Muffins
- Fried Bologna and Egg Sandwich
- Breakfast Enchilada with Country Gravy
- Breakfast Baked Potato
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Bacon Crescent Bake
- 9 x 13 Baking Sheet
- 1 Package Bacon
- 2 8 oz Crescent Roll, refrigerated
- 1/4 Lb Velveeta Cheese
- Spray Butter Optional
- Cook and drain bacon. Cook to your liking. I go crispy and even crispier when I’m adding it to a recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray your baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Lay out one of the rolls of the crescent roll dough on a baking sheet. Top with 6-8 slices of Velveeta. Make them thick or thin depending on your preference.
- Lay about 10-11 slices of bacon on top of the cheese.
- OPTIONAL: lay another 6-8 slices of Velveeta cheese on top of the bacon.
- OPTIONAL: lay the remaining bacon on top. Creating two layers of each. 😉
- Lay the other roll of crescent roll dough on top. Don’t worry about the preforated edges. You can pinch them together or not. But do pinch the edges of the dough all the way around. Spray with butter, if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 9-12 minutes until the top is light golden brown. Let cool for 3-5 minutes before slicing.