If you like fried bologna, you will love this fried bologna and egg sandwich. Take a grilled cheese, add fried bologna and fried egg and you have one of the best sandwiches yet!!
Fried Bologna and Egg Sandwiches are not as weird as you may think. Have you ever had fried bologna? If so, and you liked it, you will love this.
How to make a fried bologna and egg sandwich
Please see the Fried Bologna and Egg Sandwich recipe below on how to make the sandwich. But it’s basically the combination of a grilled cheese, a fried egg sandwich and fried bologna all combined into one delectable sandwich.
How many carbs are in fried bologna
There is approximately .2g of carbs in one slice of bologna. This will vary somewhat with brand and type. If you would like to know how much is in this sandwich – please see the nutritional value.
If you are watching your carbs, just drop the bread. Tastes amazing that way too!!
I have made a Fried Bologna Grilled Cheese in the past. It was the Worlds best bologna sandwich. So I got to thinking….hmmm…bet it would taste even better with an egg. It does. So, if my Fried Bologna Grilled Cheese is the Worlds Best…what the heck can I call this one?
What do you need for a Fried Bologna and Egg Sandwich
This recipe makes one sandwich. If you need more than that, just adjust the serving size. For one, all you need is 2 slices of bread, 1 egg (if you’re really hungry, go for two), 2 slices of bologna and 2 slices of cheese.
Ever had fried bologna? Would you try this?
If you crave some different…
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Fried Bologna and Egg Sandwich
- Skillet x 2
- OR Skillet and Griddle
- 2 Slices Bread, Sour Dough
- 1 Egg
- 2 Slices Bologna, Beef
- 2 Slices Cheese, American
- Heat a skillet and a griddle….or two skillets on medium high heat.
- Butter 1 side of each slices of bread.
- Place on pan/griddle. Butter top side of bread.
- Place bologna in *sprayed* heated skillet. Cut slits if you don’t want the middle to bubble up and not cook.
- Flip bread.
- Add a slice of cheese to each slice of bread while the other side is grilling. The cheese will be melted by the time your sandwich is ready.
- Remove bread from skillet/griddle if done. Place cooked bologna on top of cheese.
- Fry egg in the same pan as the bologna to get the bologna flavor on the egg. **You may want to spray the pan before the bologna so the egg doesn’t stick. Place the egg on the bread. Close up. Slice sandwich in half and enjoy with some coffee.