These Breakfast Crescents didn’t turn out to be the prettiest thing, but they sure did turn out tasty. You can probably do a better job at “handling” the crescent roll than I did. I was in a rush, but that’s no excuse. I just sucked at this one.
These tasty little things have sausage, bacon, ahhh bacon, scrambled eggs and shredded cheese. When I do them again, I will add more cheese for sure. You could also add onions, mushrooms, peppers, salsa, or some good ole veggies.
It tasted like one of our breakfasts all wrapped together. Our typical breakfast consists of sausage patties, bacon, eggs and biscuits. It tasted like I got a little bit of everything in one bite. Kind of like a hot pocket.
And for the best part……You could make more than I did, then freeze them. Heat them up in the oven and have breakfast to go. Take your breakfast on the road with you. Perfect!
Something else in mind?
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
- Electric Griddle OR
- Frying Pan
- 9 x 13 Baking Sheet
- 1 Roll (8 oz) Crescent Rolls
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- 4 Sausage Patties
- 8 Slices Bacon
- Shredded Cheese
- Spray Butter
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray/grease a cookie sheet.
- Cook and drain/pat sausage and bacon.
- Scramble eggs.
- Break up the bacon and sausage. I used one patty of sausage and 2 slices of bacon per crescent roll.
- Using 2 crescent rolls triangles together, spread out and smooth the seam together the best you can.
- Add shredded cheese (as much as you like) to one half of the crescent dough.
- Add crumbled bacon and sausage on top of the cheese.
- Add 1/4 of your scrambled eggs on top of the bacon and sausage.
- Add some more cheese. Cuz cheese rocks!
- Fold the crescent dough over to cover your ingredients.
- Place on cookie sheet. I had to use a spatula and this step wasn’t easy. I think next time, I may prepare these on the cookie sheet. If you come up with a better way, please share! Repeat process until you’ve used all of your crescent rolls/mixture. You can see I did two of them as single rolls. Wasn’t happy with the result, but they still stayed together.
- Spray the top with butter. Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until the crescent dough is cooked through and a light brown.