Bacon Crescent Bake
Sometimes the easy simple recipes are the best. This Bacon Crescent Bake is one of them. Not to mention it has bacon on it. How can you go wrong with bacon? Just sayin’.
My middle daughter came over with her kiddos. When she got here, she asked “What’s for lunch, Mom?”. Not only did I have her crew, but my youngest daughter had a friend over as well. So, without any warning, I have to come up with lunch for 6 of us. Well, I didn’t have to, but I love feeding my peeps. Gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling inside when they want me to cook for them.
All I had to do was fry up a package of bacon. Lay out some refrigerated crescent roll dough. Slice up some velveeta cheese and toss it in the oven. Had it been breakfast time, I would have scrambled some eggs and added them in as well. Doesn’t that sound good?
Have you ever had to throw something together on the spot? What did you make?
More crescent roll recipes –
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Bacon Crescent Bake
- 9 x 13 Baking Sheet
- 1 Package Bacon
- 2 Rolls (8 oz) Crescent Roll, refrigerated
- 1/4 Lb Velveeta Cheese
- Spray Butter Optional
- Cook and drain bacon. Cook to your liking. I go crispy and even crispier when I’m adding it to a recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Lay out one of the rolls of the crescent roll dough on a baking sheet. Top with 6-8 slices of Velveeta. Make them thick or thin depending on your preference.
- Lay about 10-11 slices of bacon on top of the cheese.
- OPTIONAL: lay another 6-8 slices of Velveeta cheese on top of the bacon.
- OPTIONAL: lay the remaining bacon on top. Creating two layers of each. 😉
- Lay the other roll of crescent roll dough on top. Don’t worry about the preforated edges. You can pinch them together or not. But do pinch the edges of the dough all the way around. Spray with butter, if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 9-12 minutes until the top is light golden brown. Let cool for 3-5 minutes before slicing.