These breakfast egg cups made with bacon, egg and cheese are so easy to make and save for a grab and go later!!
How do you make egg cups not stick?
You can spray the muffin tin with cooking spray. You could use cupcake liners. Or, use solid shortening or coconut oil. See the recipe below to learn how to get the egg cups out of the tin.
How long to egg cups last?
You can refrigerate the breakfast egg cups for up to 5 days. Great for on the run breakfast.
Can you reheat egg cups?
Yes. From the refrigerator, wrap in a paper towel and heat on high for 25 seconds depending on the wattage of your microwave. If frozen, wrap in a paper towel, and heat on high for 50-55 seconds.
More breakfast ideas…
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Breakfast Egg Casserole
- Scrambled Egg Sandwich
- Crescent Caramel Rolls
- Breakfast Baked Potato
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups
- 8 Slices Bacon, uncooked, cut in half
- 5 Eggs, beaten
- 8 Tbsp Shredded Cheese Optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray/grease muffin tin.
- Place 2 halves of bacon crisscross in the bottom of the muffin cup.
- Pour beaten eggs over the bacon about 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top, if desired. Place in oven for 11-12 minutes or until eggs are cooked through. Check by inserted a knife. If it comes out clean, they’re done.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- To remove, insert butter knife just inside of muffin cup. Circle around the outside of the cup, then lift up with the knife.