Learn how to make this easy folded scrambled egg sandwich. The trick is to fold the eggs like an omelet and not scramble them.
What mixes good with scrambled eggs?
There are unlimited options to adding flavor to your scrambled eggs. I added questions/answers like this because you need this to make the scrambled egg sandwich. Here are a few to consider next you make them….
- Sour Cream
Do you put milk in scrambled eggs for the scrambled egg sandwich?
I would not. Adding milk to the eggs makes them “runnier”, not as fluffy, and it dilutes the flavor as well.
What spices go in scrambled eggs?
I, personally, use salt and pepper only 99% of the time. That being said, the other 1%, I might use the following..
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
Need more breakfast ideas?
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Scrambled Egg Sandwich
- Electric Griddle OR
- Frying Pan
- 2 Slices Bread, White
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Slices Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Miracle Whip Optional
- Toast your bread. Butter one side of the bread (I used sourdough) and place on the griddle or in a pan. Then butter the other (up) side.
- Scramble 1-2 beaten eggs. For sandwiches, I like to cook them as I would an omelet. This way it’s all one piece and stays on your sandwich while eating it. Flip it like a pancake once the bottom side is cooked.
- Spread Miracle Whip on your toasted bread. Add a slice of cheese.
- Fold the egg in half and (if desired, in half again) place on the bread. Add another piece of cheese.
- Add another slice of toasted bread and cut in half. So, now you have a scrambled egg sandwich.