Home » Scrambled Egg Sandwich

Scrambled Egg Sandwich

Sharing is caring!

Learn how to make this easy folded scrambled egg sandwich. The trick is to fold the eggs like an omelet and not scramble them.

Two halves of a scrambled egg sandwich on top of each other.

What mixes good with scrambled eggs?

There are unlimited options to adding flavor to your scrambled eggs. I added questions/answers like this because you need this to make the scrambled egg sandwich. Here are a few to consider next you make them….

  • Herbs
  • Cheese
  • Tabasco
  • Worchestershire
  • Sour Cream
  • Onions
  • Tomattoes
  • Peppers

Do you put milk in scrambled eggs for the scrambled egg sandwich?

I would not. Adding milk to the eggs makes them “runnier”, not as fluffy, and it dilutes the flavor as well.

What spices go in scrambled eggs?

I, personally, use salt and pepper only 99% of the time. That being said, the other 1%, I might use the following..

  • Onion powder
  • Garlic powder
  • Parsley
  • Dill
  • Thyme
  • Paprika
  • Rosemary

Need more breakfast ideas?


ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below.  NOTE:  These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.



If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.

If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.

This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.

Rock on!

~Bobbi

Straight on view of two halves of scrambled egg sandwich.
Print Pin
0 from 0 votes

Scrambled Egg Sandwich

Learn how to make this easy folded scrambled egg sandwich. The trick is to fold the eggs like an omelet and not scramble them.
Course Breakfast, Brunch
Cuisine American
Keyword egg sandwich recipe, egg sandwich with white bread, folded scrambled egg sandwich, how to make a scrambled egg sandwich, scrambled egg sandwich with cheese
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
0 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 1 Sandwich
Calories 720kcal

Equipment

  • Electric Griddle OR
  • Frying Pan

Ingredients

  • 2 Slices Bread, White
  • 2 Eggs
  • 2 Slices Cheese
  • 2 Tbsp Butter
  • 1 Tbsp Miracle Whip Optional

Instructions

  • Toast your bread. Butter one side of the bread (I used sourdough) and place on the griddle or in a pan. Then butter the other (up) side.
    Scrambled Egg Sandwich
  • Scramble 1-2 beaten eggs. For sandwiches, I like to cook them as I would an omelet. This way it’s all one piece and stays on your sandwich while eating it. Flip it like a pancake once the bottom side is cooked.
  • Spread Miracle Whip on your toasted bread. Add a slice of cheese.
  • Fold the egg in half and (if desired, in half again) place on the bread. Add another piece of cheese.
  • Add another slice of toasted bread and cut in half. So, now you have a scrambled egg sandwich.

Notes

ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed all or some of them above within the post.  NOTE:  These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.

Nutrition

Calories: 720kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 52g | Saturated Fat: 30g | Cholesterol: 449mg | Sodium: 1092mg | Potassium: 278mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1746IU | Calcium: 530mg | Iron: 4mg
A scrambled egg sandwich cut in half on a plate ready to dig in.
A scrambled egg sandwich cut in half on a plate.
Half of the scrambled egg sandwich with a bite missing.

5 Comments

  1. Pingback: Fried Bologna and Egg Sandwich | Through the Cooking Glass

  2. Would love to eat this for breakfast this morning! Thanks for the idea. Lately I’ve been wanting to make a more fancy breakfast for the family. This looks easy and delicious!
    Michele @ Alwayzbakin recently posted…Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke CakeMy Profile

  3. Oh my goodness. I have to try this like NOW! I make a lot of friend egg sandwiches but this looks too good 🙂

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

CommentLuv badge

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.