Ham and Turkey Lunch Rolls
Do you need to come up with a quick, hot lunch for 4 to 6 people? Then these Ham and Turkey Lunch Rolls are the perfect choice! These took me 10 minutes top to prepare and 8 minutes to cook in the oven. That’s less than 20 minutes for a hot yummy lunch.
These would be great if you have lots of kids. While they’re in the oven, clear and set the table, get the drinks ready and before you know it, the rolls are ready.
You could actually feed more kids with these than adults. The serving is based on 2 per person, which was plenty for me. Some kids will probably just eat one, especially if you’re serving with sides like chips or pickles. As far as the men folk go….this may feed 3…LOL.
And, of course, I loaded them with meat. I used a WHOLE package of lunch meat. I hate ordering sandwiches at restaurants and wondering where the heck the meat is. Can I get an amen? I also used Colby Jack cheese. You can totally change up the meat and cheese if you don’t like my choices. All on King’s Hawaiian Rolls.
What meat and cheese will you use?
More Lunch Ideas…
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Ham and Turkey Lunch Rolls
- 9 x 13 Baking Sheet
- 1 Pkg (12 oz) King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 Pkg (16 oz) Hillshire Farm Deli Select Turkey Breast/Honey Ham
- 8 Slices Colby Jack Cheese, Big Slices
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Butter
- Parmesan, Grated
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place foil on baking sheet.
- Using a cutting board and a serrated knife, cut the entire package of rolls in half.
- Place bottom half on baking sheet. Layer the bottom with 4 slices of cheese.
- Layer the meats on top of the cheese.
- Add the remaining slices of cheese on top of the meat.
- Place top half of the rolls back on.
- Melt the butter and brush over the tops of the rolls.
- Sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese and salt. Use as much or as little as you like.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until the meat in the middle is warm.
- Remove from pan back onto the cutting board and cut the rolls using the same serrated knife. Serve!