Bacon Cheeseburger Toast can serve as an appetizer or snack, if you like. Perfect finger food for parties and get togethers.
This Bacon Cheeseburger Toast is a slightly more elevated version of my Cheeseburger Toast. I upped the amount of servings I made, and I also added bacon. My choice between the two is definitely the one with bacon.
What can I mix with my hamburger meat?
This question pretty much lead me to adding the bacon to my Cheeseburger Toast. Outside of adding the bacon, onion, and cheese. I think some other good additives would be jalapeno peppers, bell peppers, capers, mushrooms and not sure what you think about some diced tomatoes.
What is the best way to cook bacon for the Bacon Cheeseburger Toast?
The oven is the best way for me. Some people cook it at 400° for 18-20 minutes. I cook it at 450° for 10-12 minutes. Use either parchment paper or foil underneath the bacon on a baking sheet.
How long do you fry bacon for?
This method is for dry frying. That means you lay the bacon in a frying pan without any oil. It will depend on the thickness of the bacon and at what temp as far a time goes and how crispy you would like it. You should shoot for 4-5 minutes on each side. Place cooked bacon on a paper towel to drain the grease/fat.
Some other appetizers you might like…
If you like this Bacon Cheeseburger Toast or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Bacon Cheeseburger Toast
- Baking Sheet
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 8 Slices Bacon
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese More if you like
- 12 Slices French Bread
- 3 Slices Onion, White
- Seasoning to taste
- Cook Bacon, let cool while the ground beef is browning.
- In skillet, brown the ground beef. Add desired seasoning. I added salt, pepper and onion powder. Drain when cooked through.
- Slice bread and place on a foil lined baking sheet. Slice Onions.
- While browning the beef, about 1/2 through, preheat the oven to 400°
- In a bowl, combine the browned meat, shredded cheese. Crumble the bacon and add. Mix.
- Add a couple of rings of the sliced onion on top of each slice of bread.
- Add 2-4 tbsp of the meat/cheese/bacon mixture on top of each slice of bread. **It might get messy here.
- Bake @ 400° for 7-9 minutes, or until the bread is toasted the way you like it.Remove from oven and let cool. If you are a cheese lover, add some more on top while it's cooling just a bit.