Pull Apart Cinnamon Rolls
Pull Apart Cinnamon Rolls are basically the same thing as monkey bread, except made with cinnamon filling and cinnamon roll icing. And it’s in my belly. Jealous?
All you need is some Pillsbury Grands Biscuits, the cinnamon filling and icing. The filling and icing are very easy to make. Doesn’t take long either. Great for weekend breakfasts. Especially if you have some young ones. Do you ever have your kids friends spend the night? This would be a great breakfast to make for them. Easy to make, takes about 30 minutes from start to finish. Then you’ll be the cool Mom.
You might not want to turn the cinnamon roll loaf upside down. I think it would look more appealing if you had the bottom on the bottom. Makes sense right. Still taste the same though.
What do you normally make on the weekends or when you have kids stay the night over?
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Pull Apart Cinnamon Rolls
- 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 loaf pan
- Hand Mixer
- 1 Roll (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Softened
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 6 Tbsp Flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Cups Powder Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Butter, Softened
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray/grease a loaf pan.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters. Layer the bottom of the loaf pan with half of the quarters.
- For FILLING: In a medium size bowl, add 1/2 cup of butter, white sugar, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Beat with hand mixer on low speed until well blended.
- Spoon half the filling around and on the first layer of biscuit dough. Add the remaining dough and spoon the rest of the filling around and on the dough. Bake for 20-23 minutes or until done.
- In a small bowl, add the powder sugar, 2 tbsp butter, vanilla and milk. Carefully beat with a hand mixer until well blended.
- Allow the rolls to cool at least 10 minutes before removing from pan should you choose to remove it or icing them.
- After the rolls cools a bit add icing.