Avocado Ranch Turkey Burgers
Avocado Ranch Turkey Burgers – all you need is 2 ingredients plus seasoning, if desired. The turkey burgers and Avocado Ranch Dressing. I have said before that while I do still eat beef, I have started cutting waaaaaay back on it. And, I have been coming up with good enough burgers that don’t require a bun. In fact, the picture shown here is not my burger. This is my daughters. I ate my plain jane. No carbs, baby! And it tasted great without the bun and fixins’.
I used frozen turkey burgers that my oldest daughter, Meg, brought over. We had a crowd. I mean, she has a crowd. 5 kids and her alone make 6 people you’re cooking for. Add in my other two daughters, another granddaughter and myself. Dang. We have enough for a baseball team with some subs.
I want to warn you though…….cooking these like I did (frying on a griddle) is a little messy. You need to scrape the ranch that bubbles around the burgers. If you’re grilling them, be prepared for some drippage.
Despite what you’re thinking, we did have leftover patties. And these are awesome reheated. If you don’t have 12 people to feed, may I highly suggest you still cook all 12 burgers, just for the leftovers.
These awesome Avocado Ranch Turkey Burgers were served with french fries. They would also go well with sliced veggies, like tomatoes or avocados. Or, simply open a bag of potato chips.
Do you eat your burgers on a bun? Or plain?
Want some burgers made with beef or chicken, perhaps?
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Avocado Ranch Turkey Burgers SUMMERTIME EATS
- Electric Griddle OR
- Frying Pan
- 12 Frozen Turkey Burger Patties
- 1 Cup Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Pour 4 tablespoons of the avocado ranch dressing in the bottom of a deep container. *Big enough to hold 12 burgers.
- Place 4 of the patties in the dish on top of the dressing.
- Add 1 tablespoon of dressing on each patty. Spread the dressing out over the burger.
- Add 4 more patties on top of the 4 already in the container.
- Repeat this process until all 12 patties have been “dressed”. Place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from fridge and place in skillet/griddle set on medium high heat. Cook 5-6 minutes. Remove any excess dressing from around the sides as it cooks.
- Flip and cook on the other side 5-6 minutes.
- Place on serving dish. Eat them however you like.