Dulce De Leche Frozen Yogurt
My first attempt at Frozen Yogurt aka Froyo – Dulce De Leche Frozen Yogurt. I can’t not tolerate regular yogurt, but my daughter encouraged me to try Frozen Yogurt and I can say that I love Froyo. I saw a recipe for Classic Vanilla Frozen Yogurt at Kleinworth & Co. and it inspired me to try to make my own. Thanks Gina!!
And isn’t it cool to just say Dulce De Leche? I feel all fancy like saying it. I’m sure it sounds funny coming from a Texan.
What I did different
I only changed up a couple ingredients. Rather than going with the vanilla flavor, I chose Dulce De Leche. Cuz I love carmel. I used White Chocolate Pudding mix in lieu of the vanilla pudding mix. I skipped the vanilla. And I went with Almond Milk instead of low fat milk. Just for an added flavor.
Have you ever wanted to make your own Froyo? Then this is perfect. And thanks again to Gina at Kleinworth & Co for inspiring me and anyone else that tries.
What’s your favorite flavor of Froyo?
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Dulce De Leche Frozen Yogurt aka Carmel
- 1 Container (16 oz) Yogurt, non fat
- 1 Box (3.3 oz) White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 Can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk Can use alternate
- 4 Tbsp Dulce De Leche
- Add all ingredients except Dulce De Leche to a medium size bowl/stand mixer.
- Blend on low for 1-2 minutes until well combined.
- Add in the Dulce De Leche and mix just until blended.
- Pour into an airtight container and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.