Tuna Salad Pinwheels are a great appetizer to make for a good ole get together. Make them before so you’re not rushing the day of the party getting food together.
Can I make pinwheels the day before?
Yes, in fact, my recipe calls for chilling/setting in the fridge overnight. This is also helpful when you have lots to do for a party or get together and these are on the menu.
How long do pinwheels stay good?
Pinwheels will last in the fridge, in an airtight container, for about 4 days, considering what’s in them. Pinwheels with just meat and cheese will keep longer than ones like these. Keep that in mind.
Can you freeze tortilla pinwheels?
You can, they will keep, but they may lose some of their quality (texture/taste) if stored too long.
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – Hey, if you like any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Tuna Salad Pinwheels
- 2 2.6 oz Pkg Albacore, In Water
- 1 Boiled Egg, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Mayo or Miracle whip
- 3 Slices American Cheese
- 1 Tortilla
- Chopped the boiled egg.
- Mix the tuna, egg & mayo.
- Lay the cheese on the tortilla down the middle.
- Spread the tuna salad on top of the cheese and tortilla. Don’t go all the way to the edge on the left side. As you’re rolling it, it will move.
- Roll the tortilla up as tight as possible without squeezing it all out. Should any squeeze out while rolling it up, eat immediately.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferrably overnight. Remove from fridge and slice when ready.