Tuna Salad Pinwheels
Ok, last pinwheel (at least for a while). I don’t want to overdo the pinwheels, but man, the Tuna Salad Pinwheels are just as easy at the rest. I like easy.
Keep these in the fridge and always have something to pull out if you have guests pop up, or, if you just want a quick snack.
The tuna salad pinwheel is made from tuna salad and cheese. obviously. But, instead of tuna in this pinwheel, I use albacore so it’s not as fishy. This is, by far, my favorite. But give me a month or two, and I will have another fav.
If this one isn’t your cup of tea…you can check out my Chicken Salad Pinwheels.
Or the classic Ham and Cheese Pinwheels.
Which one do you like the best?
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – Hey, if you like any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Tuna Salad Pinwheels
- 1 Pkg Albacore, In Water
- 1 Boiled Egg, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 3 Slices American Cheese
- 1 Tortilla
- Chopped the boiled egg.
- Mix the tuna, egg & mayo.
- Lay the cheese on the tortilla down the middle.
- Spread the tuna salad on top of the cheese and tortilla. Don’t go all the way to the edge on the left side. As you’re rolling it, it will move.
- Roll the tortilla up as tight as possible without squeezing it all out. Should any squeeze out while rolling it up, eat immediately. 😉
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferrably overnight. Remove from fridge and slice when ready.