Peach Cobbler Cake is a combination of peach cobbler (pie) and peach dump cake. This is a recipe using peach canned pie filling.
This Peach Cobbler Cake recipe turned out just as amazing as my Apple Cobbler Cake. I made a few adjustments and it was GREAT!! The cake was oh so moist and then the crumbles on top have a little bit of crunch. All on top of peach pie filling. My mouth is watering just describing this to you.
Is peach cobbler a cake or pie?
Peach cobbler is a pie. It’s typically made with a pie crust and the “crumblies” on top. This recipe turns that pie into a cake form. Best of both worlds.
Peach Cobbler Cake Recipe
All you need for this is…
- peach pie filling
- yellow cake mix
- brown sugar
- a little bit of cinnamon
If you like nuts, add some chopped walnuts to the crumble mixture. In the picture, you’ll see I used cool whip, but this can be served alone, with cool whip, whip cream or some ice cream.
Help with a debate I have going with a friend…..do you think peaches or apples are better?
Do you like Peaches??
Check this cheesecake out – Just Peachy Cheesecake
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Peach Cobbler Cake SUMMERTIME EATS
- 9×13 Baking dish
- 2 Cans (21 oz) Peach Pie Filling
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 3/4 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat pie filling in a large sauce pan on medium until very hot.
- While the pie filling is heating up, in a large bowl or stand mixer combine the cake mix and butter. Blend on low 45-60 seconds, just until crumbly.
- Place 1 cup of the cake mixture in a separate medium size bowl. Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon. This will be the crumbles on top. Set aside.
- Go back to the cake/butter mixture and add the milk. Blend/mix until the dry particles are moistened.
- Spoon the hot peach pie filling into a 13×9 un-greased baking dish.
- Spread the cake/butter/milk batter over top of the peaches carefully. This will be layered.
- Crumble the cake/brown sugar/cinnamon on top.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Let cool 30 minutes. Serve warm.