Beef And Broccoli over Angel Hair Pasta
I found some thin stew meat super trim while shopping the other day and thought it was cool. I’ve never seen it sliced like this before, I had to have it. The first thing that comes to mind is Beef and Broccoli. Of course, I’m different and started thinking how I wanted to serve it. Thus, Beef and Broccoli over Angel Hair Pasta.
Then I came across pot sized angel hair pasta. My light bulb went off. Well, it flickered, but nonetheless. At least it’s working some. Have you seen these new pot size pasta boxes? You don’t have to break them. Or wait for them to start cooking and shrink down. They have several. Angel Hair Pasta, Spaghetti and Linquine.
What you need…
All you will need for this recipe is Broccoli, Beef, brown gravy mix, water, and angel hair pasta. This is a quick meal. Only took 30 minutes from start till finish. And it turned out to be a great combo. I wasn’t sure if it would taste right without rice, but it did. If you’re not sure about the combo, you can use rice.
This meal served 4 of us with just a tad left over. If you are feeding a bigger crowd, just double the recipe. Great served alone, but bread or rolls always go good with meals.
Have you made anything yet with the pot size pasta? Didn’t you think it was more convenient?
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Beef and Broccoli over Angel Hair Pasta
- Frying Pan
- 3-4 Cups Broccoli, bite size
- 1 Lb Stew Meat Super Trim
- 2 Packets Brown Gravy Mix, Dry
- 2 Cups Water
- 4 Quarts Water
- 1/2 Box (16 oz) Pot Sized Angel Hair Pasta
- Steam broccoli in the microwave for 3-4 minutes using a steamer bag.
- In a large skillet with oil, on medium high heat, brown the stew meat until done. About 5-7 minutes.
- While the meat is cooking, start 4 quarts of water boiling for the pasta in a large sauce pan. AND, in a medium sauce pan, pour in the dry gravy mix. Whisk in 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil, then simmer.
- When the meat is done, add it and the broccoli to the gravy. Let the flavors combine.
- Place pasta in boiling water and cook 6-7 minutes. Drain and pour in serving dish. Set aside.
- Pour the beef and broccoli in a serving dish. Serve over the pasta.