Green Mint Chocolate Cheesecake – NO BAKE
Green Mint Chocolate Cheesecake would be a great dessert for St. Patrick’s Day…..or any other time of the year! If you love mint chocolate chip, this cheesecake is for you. Best part………it’s a “no bake”. AND, it tastes like Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
“No Bake” desserts are my fav for a couple of reasons. One, they’re so much quicker and easier to make than it’s counterpart, baked. Two, if you don’t want to heat up your kitchen or maybe you’re oven is already in use, you don’t need it. And three and the most important reason, I prefer the texture “light and fluffy” over the oven baked which is a little more dense.
If you have other dishes cooking, with “no bakes”, you make these ahead of time and you aren’t trying to make it in addition. Plus, not sure how you’re household goes, but getting out the door on time when you are baking/cooking dishes to take with you, this saves you. Just grab it from the fridge and go.
For this GREEN Mint Chocolate Cheesecake, you will need a graham cracker crust, cream cheese, cool whip and Nestle Toll House Dark Chocolate Mint Morsels found on the baking isle. Plus a few more ingredients. See…
The morsels can be crushed up if you prefer them smaller, or save some and decorate the top of the cheesecake with them.
Oh…and guess what! I added peppermint essential oils in this cheesecake too. Best way to flavor them in my opinion. You don’t need but one little drop of peppermint essential oil to flavor this. The green comes from food coloring just to be a little more festive.
What’s your favorite cheesecake? Baked or NO BAKE?
Don’t like this one? Try my Apple NO BAKE Cheesecake.
Or my many others!
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
GREEN Mint Chocolate Cheesecake – NO BAKE
- Spring Form Pan or Deep Dish Pie Dish
- Stand Mixer/Hand Mixer
- 2 Cups Graham Crackers, crushed
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 1/4 Cups Sugar
- 2 Pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Tub (8 oz) Cool Whip
- 1 Bag (9 oz) Nestle Toll House Dark Chocolate Mint Morsels
- 1 Drop Peppermint Essential Oil
- 7 Drops Green Food Coloring
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and 1/4 cup of sugar. Press into a springform pan or deep pie dish. NOTE: You can reduce the amount of graham cracker crumbs if you want a thinner crust.
- Mix remaining ingredients except the cool whip and food coloring in a large bowl or stand mixer.
- Fold in the cool whip and food coloring.
- Spoon mixture into the pan/dish. Chill for 3 hours in the refrigerator or overnight.
- When ready to devour this puppy….remove from the refrigerator, slice and serve. If you used a springform pan, remove the ring first. NOTE: Cheesecake will slice easier if you allow to sit at room temp about 15 minutes before slicing.