Strawberry Cheesecake Egg Rolls
I know, Strawberry Cheesecake Egg Rolls is strange sounding right? I wasn’t sure if these would work since normally you eat this Strawberry Cheesecake filling cold. But, it worked. A little messy when taking a bite, some of it squeezed out on my hand, but I didn’t have a problem licking it off if you know what I mean. I’m guessing if you’re here checking this awesome recipe out, then you wouldn’t either.
What you need
All you need to make these is cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, strawberry pie filling, egg roll wrappers and some oil. I opted for the sweetened condensed milk rather than my typical cool whip since I would be frying these puppies and didn’t think the cool whip would work as well. And remember, just because you’re frying these, you don’t want to use eggs. I might be wrong, but I don’t think it’s enough time to make sure the eggs are cooked through.
Now for a little warning before you head off and make these. Only make what you think will be eaten. These do NOT make good leftovers. They get soggy and unless you plan on frying them a second time, they will stay soggy. Also, when you remove them from the oil onto your dish of choice, do not cover them up immediately. The heat will also make them soggy. Let them crisp up before covering.
Dip or sprinkle these with sugar for added goodness.
Are you going to give these a try? If so, let me know what you think.
Wanna try some more egg rolls??
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Strawberry Cheesecake Egg Rolls
- Frying Pan
- Hand Mixer
- 1 Pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 Can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Can (21 oz) Strawberry Pie Filling
- 16 Egg Roll Wrappers
- Vegetable Oil
- In a medium size bowl, mix cream cheese, milk and pie filling until well blended. Place in fridge for 1-2 hours to set a bit.
- Place one egg roll wrapper on a plate.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of the cheesecake filling in the middle. Fold bottom corner up and over the filling.
- Fold in each side.
- Roll the rest of the way up.
- Repeat until all egg roll wrappers have been filled and rolled.
- Heat oil in a skillet to medium high heat. Once heated, carefully add egg roll to oil. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip. **If you use tongs to flip, be sure not to squeeze to hard**
- Cook an additional 2 minutes on the other side. If desired, place in a bowl of white sugar before moving to serving dish.
- I only coated a few with sugar. You can also sprinkle with the white sugar, or powdered sugar. Let cool a few minutes before eating.