Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars
Do they have CA (Cheesecake Anonymous)? If so, I might need to consider going. I’ve become obsessed with cheesecakes. This time I made Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars. I took my current favorite – Cheesecake and combined it with my one of my all time favorite cookies – Snickerdoodles.
What I did was use the snickerdoodle cookies for my crust. Why use the same ole same ole? Ok, graham cracker crust is pretty good and I’ll probably use it again. But, I will use this one again for sure! Imagine having the cream cheese filling on top of a snickerdoodle cookie. Are you drooling right now?
The filling is your basic cheesecake filling with an added bonus…….Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil. Did you know that cinnamon bark oil is thought to promote healthy cardiovascular and immune function, and acts as an antiseptic? Why not get healthy while eating cheesecake. Am I right?
For the top, I just sprinkled some cinnamon/sugar mix to make it look more like the snickerdoodles. You’re welcome!
If you’re interested in more recipes using Essential Oils…go here.
If you’re interested in more cheesecake recipes….go here. I might have to add a whole new section just for cheesecakes.
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars
- Stand Mixer/Hand Mixer
- Square Cake Pans
- 1 1/2 Cup Snickerdoodle Cookies, crushed
- 1/4 Cup Butter, melted
- 2 Pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon/Sugar Mixture
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Drop Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 8″ or 9″ baking pan with foil. **Using the foil makes it easier to lift the cheesecake out later.
- Mix cookie crumbs, melted butter and 1 tablespoon of the cinnamon/sugar mixture in a medium size bowl.
- Press the mixture firmly in the bottom of the baking pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs and essential oil. Beat until just blended. *Be careful adding your oil. This is some potent stuff and can overpower if you use too much.
- Pour cream cheese mix over crust in baking pan.
- Bake @ 350° for 40 minutes or until center is “almost” set.
- Sprinkle remaining cinnamon/sugar mixture over the top. Let cool 15 minutes before placing in refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove from fridge when ready. Pull the cheesecake out using the foil. Place on counter and slice.