Sheetpan Beef Nachos are just that, Nachos made on a sheetpan (baking sheet). The base only consists of 3 ingredients. Then customize it with toppings that you love!
How do you make beef nachos?
As far as I’m concerned. There are two ways to make nachos. The first way would be like I did here. I made a nachos recipe in the oven. Layer tortilla chips (whichever type you prefer) on a sheet pan (baking sheet). Layer cheese and any other nacho toppings you would like on top of the chips. For example, beef, refried beans, black beans, onions, jalapenos, etc.. Then bake 10 minutes, give or take.
The second way to make nachos would be to place a handful of chips on a plate. Add your nachos ingredients on top. Then pour your liquid cheese (cheese dip) on top. You could top it off with other toppings as well. Build your nachos as high you want. I’m not judging.
What did I make Sheetpan Beef Nachos with?
As I mentioned above, the base only consists of 3 ingredients.
- Tortilla Chips
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Browned Ground Beef
I had the nacho toppings on-hand for everyone here to make their own individual nachos. Those consisted of…
- Sour Cream
- Refried Beans
Some other ideas would be thinly sliced steak, fajita meat, briskit. Getting my drift?? That’s what I like about Nachos. No matter which way you make it, you can always have each person customize their own plate.
What to serve with Nachos or what to serve Nachos with?
- Queso Blanco Rice
- Easy Mexican Rice
- Bean Burritos
- Beef and Bean Burrito Casserole
- Beef and Cheese Taquitos
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the right hand side of this page and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
Tried one of our recipes? We would love it if you would let us know what you thought or if you have any suggestions.
Speaking of suggestions? Have any? If so, please email me at email@example.com .
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Sheetpan Beef Nachos
- 9 x 13 Baking Sheet
- 1 Lb Ground Beef, Browned
- 6 Ounces Tortilla Chips 1/2 of a 12 ounce bag
- 2 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Preheat oven to Low Broil. I have a low setting and the time is based on that. Please adjust if you only have one (high) setting.
- Layer chips on baking sheet. Try not to overlap too much. Add the browned ground beef over the chips.
- Add the cheese on top of the beef.
- Place in oven on broil for 5-10 minutes. Remember to adjust if you only have one setting for broil. It would be less time.
- Remove from oven and add whatever toppings you would like.
- Onions, chopped
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Sour Cream
- Refried Beans
- Black Beans
- Fajita Meat
- Thinly Sliced Steak