SCRAMBLED EGG ROLLS
I’m at it again. I will eventually stop…but not looking good for the near future. I need to get some other recipes in here before I do another, right? Since I discovered how easy making egg rolls are, I have made many. Check them out here, here, here and here. My brain won’t shut off and I’m getting some good suggestions to try every time I make a new one. Keep them ideas coming folks! I’ll try it!
Last time, I made a dessert egg roll, Fried Apple Egg Rolls, so I thought I’d try a breakfast egg roll. Hence the Scramble Egg Rolls. Pretty nifty concept, these egg rolls. You can put all kinds of stuff in them. Did I mention I’m probably not done with them yet?
These consist of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and shredded cheese. That’s all. After making them and trying them, I do like them. But I thought I should have used more cheese, or a cheese sauce. It wasn’t dry, but could have been a little more moist. That being said…what would you do with your scrambled egg roll??
ITEMS/INGREDIENTS USED IN RECIPE – If you are interested in any of the items I may have used (or are similar to the items I used) in making this recipe, I have listed some of them below. NOTE: These links are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from the sale of certain item. This does not affect your price, it remains the same.
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Scrambled Egg Rolls
- Electric Griddle OR
- Frying Pan
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Sausage Patties
- 5 Slices Bacon
- 1 Cup Cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 7 Egg Roll Wraps
- Vegetable Oil
- Cook the sausage and bacon however you desire. I used my griddle. Drain on paper towels and crumble when it cools down.
- Beat your eggs. Spray your frying pan with cooking spray and add eggs. Then add your meat mixture. NOTE: You can add your cheese while scrambling your eggs if desired.
- Scramble and remove from pan. Place in small bowl.
- Turn skillet on medium high heat with enough oil to cover half the egg roll. Let heat up.
- Roll your egg rolls. See step by step pictures below.
- Fry for about 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Set on paper towels to drain oil after.