Glazed Sliced Ham
You can have Glazed Sliced Ham any time of the year, but it’s especially good for Easter, Thanksgiving and most definitely Christmas. This recipe is such an easy recipe to make. Not a lot of fuss, which comes in handy if you’re making it with lots of other food.
I took a simple pre-cooked sliced ham and added a to die for glaze and topped it with the traditional pineapples and cherries. You could skip the pineapples and cherries if you like. But the glaze? I wouldn’t suggest skipping the glaze at all. It makes the ham so much more tastier.
When I made this, I only did it to have around later for sandwiches and other recipes, oh, and to eat with some of my left over potato salad. Then my daughter, son in law and granddaughter showed up. Perfect timing on their part, right? Needless to say, I didn’t have much left for sandwiches and other recipes. It’s all good. Love seeing my peeps eat.
What do you like to serve with your ham?
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Glazed Sliced Ham
- 1 3-4 lb Precooked Ham
- 1 Can (20 oz) Pineapple Slices, juice reserved
- Whole Cloves Optional
- Cherries Optional
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 325○. Pour 1/2 cup of pineapple juice in deep baking dish. **Can alternate with water instead.
- Place ham in dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes per pound.
- To make glaze, combine brown sugar, honey and a touch of pineapple juice. Use as much juice you need to create the consistency you like.
- Remove the ham from the oven 30 minutes prior to being done. Add the glaze to the entire ham. Add more pineapple juice in the bottom of the pan if need be. Don't let it burn.
- If desired, add the pineapples by securing with cloves and the cherries by securing with toothpicks. if you do not have cloves, use toothpicks to secure to ham. Place back in oven for 30 minutes, uncovered. **Internal temp should be 160○.