These layered pudding cups are made by layering brownies, pudding and cool whip. They turned out so cute and would be perfect for any St. Patrick’s Day party or get together. You could even change up the color of the pudding to go with your theme, if need be.
All I did to make these ready for St. Patrick’s Day was add a little bit of food coloring to the vanilla pudding. You could also use Pistachio Pudding. And, if you want to take up another notch, add some mint extract for some mintyness (if that’s a word).
Can you add food coloring to pudding?
Absolutely. Just consider the color of your pudding before adding. Will it still be the color you need. I used vanilla, so it was an off-white color and worked perfectly adding the green. Just something to keep in mind.
What’s in my layered pudding cups recipe?
- Vanilla “Instant” Pudding Mix
- Cool Whip
- Crumbled up brownies
- Green Food coloring (optional)
- Mint Fudge Cookies (optional)
- Green sugar sprinkles (optional)
If you’re against food coloring, and I know quite a few people are. My daughter is one of those. You can check out this link and learn how to make Natural Food Coloring.
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day recipes?
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the right hand side of this page and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
Tried one of our recipes? We would love it if you would let us know what you thought or if you have any suggestions.
Speaking of suggestions? Have any? If so, please email me at email@example.com .
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Easy Layered Pudding Cups
- 4 – Clear/Plastic Cups
- Medium Bowl
- 1 Pkg (6 Srving Size) Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 3 Cups Cold Milk
- 1 Tub (8 oz) Cool Whip
- Brownies, Crumbled up I used 1/2 of a box recipe
- 10 Drops Green Food Coloring Optional
- 4 Mint Cookies Optional
- Green Sugar Sprinkles Optional
- Add the pudding mix, milk and food coloring to a medium size bowl. Mix well. Put in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes to set.
- In a clear plastic/glass cup (8 oz), layer in the following order….Brownies (1/4 Cup) – Pudding (4 Tbsp) – Cool Whip (4 Tbsp) – Brownies (1/4 Cup) – Pudding (4 Tbsp) – Cool Whip (4 Tbsp)Add some sprinkles and a cookie on the last layer of cool whip.Repeat for remaining 3 glasses/cups.