This recipe will show you how to make Easy Deviled Eggs. Deviled Eggs are perfect for ANY holiday, but mostly made around Easter. Whatcha gonna do with all those boiled eggs you made for the big hunt?
How do you make boiled eggs peel easily?
Obviously, you must have hard boiled eggs in order to make these. And I gathered several recipes/tips on how to boil eggs from some other wonderful food bloggers. They have several ways to do it from in a pan, to the instant pot, to even an Air Fryer. You choose which way you would prefer to do it and then let’s move on to the making of the deviled eggs.
- Bowl of Delicious has a stovetop/pan method (which I still use myself) on How to Make Easy Peel, Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs Every Time.
- Nut Free Wok has an Instant Pot recipe (which I plan on trying in mine) called The Best Instant Pot Eggs.
- Cuts and Crumbles also has a stovetop/pan method on How to Make the Perfect Hard Boiled Egg. I want to join her fan group, if she gets it going.
- Sprinkle of Country also has an Instant Pot recipe using an 8 quart vs a 6 quart, called Perfect Instant Pot Eggs.
- Fork to Spoon has an air fryer recipe How to Make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs in the Air Fryer. Definitely will be trying this one.
Now that you have plenty of choices, go check them out and let’s make some Deviled Eggs!!
What are the ingredients for deviled eggs?
For my deviled egg recipe, all you’ll need is what you see above. Hard boiled eggs, Miracle Whip, Mustard, Pickle Juice (because I have a texture issue and can’t do relish), salt, pepper and some paprika. I bet you have everything you need right now to whip up a batch.
How long do deviled eggs last?
Deviled Eggs last up to 2 days in the refrigerator. I would be careful after that.
Some other recipes I have using hard boiled eggs you may like..
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the right hand side of this page and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
Tried one of our recipes? We would love it if you would let us know what you thought or if you have any suggestions.
Speaking of suggestions? Have any? If so, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Easy Deviled Eggs
- 10 Eggs, Hard Boiled, Peeled
- 5 Tbsp Miracle Whip Can sub Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tbsp Mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp Pickle Juice
- 1/2 + Tsp Paprika + if you sprinkle on top of the eggs when done
- Salt Optional
- Pepper Optional
- Slice eggs in half. Place the egg white on a plate/platter. Place the yolk in a bowl. Repeat for remaining eggs.
- Smash the yolk with a spoon or fork.
- Add miracle whip, mustard, pickle juice, paprika and salt/pepper (if desired). Mix well.
- Add about 1 Tbsp to each half. If you have leftovers…go back and top off, or just eat it like I do. Sprinkle again with paprika (if desired)
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. – Lasts 2 days refrigerated.