Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups are NO BAKE. They are so easy and tasty. And with summer coming up, you need all the help you can get keeping your house cool. Am I right?
Cooking Environment aka Space
I made these while visiting my Mom out of town. Do you have a hard time cooking out of your element (aka kitchen). I felt so lost. I didn’t know where some of the stuff was. Plus, me and my OCD ways, the kitchen is not set up like mine, and I have to “work” a certain way. I can’t work where there is clutter or dirty dishes. Not sure what’s up with that, but I have to clean any dirty dishes before I start making a recipe. Even if I’m not going to use that dish. I also have to stop and clean as I’m cooking/baking. Anyone else with me?
Enough about my issues. Let’s talk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups. I made the crust with the Limited Edition Reese’s Peanut Butter Oreos. OMG are those good. If you haven’t tried them yet and you love peanut butter like me….you better get your game on. If you can’t find them, they have a peanut butter Oreo out as well.
The filling is cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and cool whip. I halved the normal recipe for your typical cheesecake which you’ll see in my Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake. Then, if you want, top the cheesecake cups with Reese’s Pieces or chopped up Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. I preferred the peanut butter cups over the pieces.
Will you top yours? With what? Reese’s Pieces or Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups?
Have you heard Peanut Butter is one of my favs?
If you like this or any other dish on my site, please feel free to sign up for the weekly email where you can see what new recipe we have created over here. Just look over to the side and you’ll find the “sign up” button.
If you have any questions or see any “blooper” we made, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re all human.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups NO BAKE
- 2 Cups Reese's Oreos, crushed
- 4 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 Pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 4 oz Cool Whip
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter, Creamy
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- Reeses Pieces Optional
- Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped Optional
- Combine Oreo crumbs and melted butter in a bowl.
- Fill mini muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the crust mixture in the liners.
- Combine cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar in a bowl. Blend until creamy.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Evenly divide the cream cheese filling into the liners.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. **Before serving, garnish with Reese's Pieces or Chopped Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.